Ok, we don't really have the answer or solution to save medicare, but there are lots of folks who do (or think they do.) We decided this morning to share five stories (err...opinions) on how medicare can be saved, from both sides of the line. Let us know your thoughts!
- Paul Ryan, Washington Post: "A road map to saving Medicare" - STORY HERE
- Chris Silva, American Medical News - STORY HERE
- Joseph Picard, International Business Times, "Medicare's Hazy Outlook" - STORY HERE
- Mary Dallas, All Voices - STORY HERE
- Claudia Chaufan, "We can 'save' Medicare by expanding it" STORY HERE